11 June 2015

CONVOCATION DAY

Today I graduated, with honours, from the Recreation Therapy program.

It is hard to believe that this journey began just two short years ago.
Looking back, I am so grateful for everything (even the hardest of times).
I can honestly say, I would not be the person who I am today without this experience.
From the wonderful teachers to the friendships that were formed, I am so blessed.
I now have an education and so many good memories to be thankful for.

When the projects piled up and the exams kept coming...
Dare I say it, I couldn't wait for school to be finished.
I wanted to join the 'real' world and pay off my student debts.

This is not exactly how I feel anymore.
After walking across the stage and saying good-bye, I knew that I had reached the next step.
I look forward to my future.
However, I am going to miss school. The structure. The people. The learning. Everything.
School was a big part of my everyday life. It's finished and it is time to face the 'real' world.

I thank God my Father for blessing me with this opportunity and for giving me strength!
Thanks also to my proud support team (mom, dad, and little bro).

Next step?  I will have to seek God's guidance and follow His will for me!

*** Guatemala 2016?






No comments:

Post a Comment