14 June 2014

PRECIOUS MEMORIES

Over the past few weeks I have certainly had my share of struggles.
Things have not been easy to say the least.
On the other hand, things have not been bad either...

I have made so many precious memories!
At night, in the quiet, I look back on the day and think of all the fun things I have done.
From swimming with the little ones to roasting marshmallows at the camp fire...
I can't thank the Lord enough for this opportunity.
It has been and continues to be an amazing adventure.

These children are worth so much.
They deserve my time and energy.
The struggles only make the precious moments that much more special!

Today in particular I was able to do a few exciting things.
I went to see an IMAX movie and was treated to a buffet dinner.
How special is that ?!?!

It was nice to get away from the shelter for a short while.
When I got back I was welcomed with many hugs!
It was the perfect day here in Mexico.

I will always carry with me the memories of these precious children.
They are always filled with joy and excitement.
... or tears and screams...!
The time that I have with them is so very dear to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment