19 June 2014

ADIOS CASA HOGAR

With these words I prepare to leave the children's shelter:
"Sing to the Lord a new song for He has done marvelous things!"
~ Psalm 98:1

Last night, as I finished packing my bags, I noticed a new decoration in the room.
The house mother had purchased a decorative plate that had Psalm 98:1 on it.
What a great reminder!
As I make my journey home, I know that God has done marvelous things!
I can move forward with a grateful and happy heart, singing a new song for Him.

After a long night, struggling with a cold...
I woke up with complete energy and enthusiasm.
At 6:30 a.m. I made my way downstairs to have breakfast with the kids.
A majority of the children were preparing for school and I had to say my goodbyes.
It is sad to think that this journey has come to an end but...
God has done marvelous things!

It is my hope that I have done God's work here!
I know that I have learned a lot and am thankful for the experience.
Hopefully I was able to fulfill a need that was present in His timing.

Thanks for reading!
I will post some pictures once I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment