5 December 2012

KOREA

Hey,

I decided that I would make a post in Korea.
We have about an hour before our next flight.

Our trip from Chaing Mai to Seoul was pretty good.
It was night time so we all wanted to sleep.
Personally, I slept for about two hours.

So, on Wednesday night we had our good bye party at the church.
A lot of people were there.
There were a lot of smiles and tears.
I will miss each and everyone of the Thai people that I met.
They were so kind and the memories are so wonderful.

When we left that night, the weather was hot like usual.
I was not expecting to see SNOW when we touched down in Korea!
The warmth of Thailand was so very nice but... the snow looks exciting.

Okay, I am going to get ready for our flight home.
I just wanted to make a quick post from Korea!

I am getting very excited to see everyone at home!
Also looking forward to starting the next chapter of my life.

Thanks again for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment