4 December 2012

HOME TIME

Everyone,
This will be my last post before our trip home.
We leave Wednesday night at 11:55 p.m.

Like our flight to Thailand, we will be stopping in Korea.
In total, it will take us about 21 hours to get from Thailand to Canada.
We go back 12 hours with the time change.
This means that we will get to Canada on Thursday morning!
Travel time is 21 hours but we only miss 9 hours... confusing...

I love looking at the time changes.
It was so interesting to think about what people at home were doing.
With a 12 hour difference, my family would be in a whole different part of their day.
For me, I find this exciting. I like figuring out the differences.

I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog.
Although I did not create too many posts, I hope you enjoyed the few that I did.
I am sorry if you were expecting more information.
We were extremely busy on this trip.
I will try to post more once I am in Canada.

Thank you again for all of your support.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, your experiences and time over in Thailand. I had a great time, reading each and every blog you have posted throughout the time.
    Safe travels, and see you in 11 days.
    Love your bestie, mon ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you had a great time Sam...and everything went so well - thxs for the blog! Wishing you a safe trip back to Canada! Martin & Yvonne Vlietstra & Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      We arrived safely in Canada around 10:30 a.m.
      Thank you so much for reading along.
      I wish that I could have written better posts.
      There was way too much going on in the past month.
      Hopefully the stories will be better in person!
      Thanks again,
      Samantha

      Delete