26 February 2013

MISSING IT ALL

Since my return to Canada, one week ago, I have been very busy.

I have started looking at college/university programs.
We celebrated my grandparents 60th anniversary with a large family gathering .
I started working at the grocery store again.
...

While I have kept myself busy with stuff like this, my mind is still in Mexico.
It is a very hard thing to explain.

I miss all of the crazy adventures.
I miss the all of the children.
I miss the staff.
I miss it all!

The little ones brought so much joy into my life.
They kept me going full speed for the past month.
It was so much fun!

I constantly think about my little Yessi.
She is such a beautiful little girl.

Was I wrong to build such a strong relationship with her?
Did I leave when she needed me most?
When will I go back to see her?
Will she accepet me again?
Can I leave her a second time?

I have been asking myself a lot of questions lately.
Most of them I can not answer myself.
I will need to trust that God set this in place for a reason.
Although I do not plan to travel often, I will continue to visit this orphanage.
I would like to make it a regular thing.

So, as I continue with life in Canada, I think about life in Mexico.
Mexico is not where I want to live but, I don't want to lose my relationships there.
I have a lot of things to figure out.

I will continue to listen to God. Follow His ways. Give the glory to Him.

1 comment:

  1. Your posting are very much enjoyed by all and we look forward to hearing what God is doing in your life.

    ReplyDelete