16 February 2013

LES MISERABLES

After a 19 year sentence, Jean Valjean is released on parole by prison guard Javert. He is offered food and shelter by a Bishop. Touched by the Bishop's love, grace, and generosity, Valjean breaks his parole to start a life of honesty under a new identity. Javert tries his hardest to bring the escaped convict to justice. Throughout the movie, Valjean shows to be a very wonderful man yet Javert tries to bring the escaped convict to justice. There is a huge amount of forgiveness on Valjean's part to live the life that he did.

There is MUCH more to this movie...
Watch it if you want to know the full extent of what happen.



On Friday night, we went to the Cinepolis is Guadalajara.
We had V.I.P. tickets for Les Miserables.
I did not know what to expect when we were presented with this opportunity.
V.I.P. was beyond what I could have imagined.

We had valet parking, reclining chairs, and menus.
When we got to our seats, we got comfortable and looked through the menus.
Within minutes, our waiter was at our side.
We placed our order and had our food in no time at all.
* Popcorn was an option but so was chocolate cake.
What a crazy experience!

It was a really nice time for some of the staff to get out.
We really enjoyed each others company as well as the movie.

Once again, I did something that I never thought that I would be doing.
I am in Mexico, working at an orphanage, and I get to see a V.I.P. movie.
There are so many things to be thankful for right now!
God has given me more than I could have ever asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment