12 January 2013

OUR NEXT ADVENTURE

One months ago I said good-bye to my "Expedition" friends.
Not that we wouldn't see each other again but, things would be different.
The program had finished and we were going our seperate ways.

Little did I know that, one month later, I would be travelling again with Anna.

On Monday, we are leaving for this new adventure.
I continue to pray that we will be able to serve God in each thing that we do.
~Praying for travelling mercies and opportunities to grow.

God has blessed me beyond what I could have imagined.
My trip to Thailand was absolutely AMAZING!
Now, one month later, I am travelling again.

I can't help but compare the two opportunities.
Since I have already been to Thailand, I know that it was an wonderful experience.
Moving on, I don't know if I will ever be able to experience that again.
Thailand was too good to me... This next trip will not even compare.

I was reminded today of Isaiah 43:18 which will help me alot on this journey.

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.
 
I had it all wrong...
This next trip will not even compare to Thailand?
God gave me this wonderful opportunity.
When I think about the past, I begin to limit His abilities.
He is doing a NEW thing.
Who am I to put limits on the One who created the world.
 
I am ready!
We leave on Monday morning...
It's time to LIVE for the One who DIED for us!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you guys!! How long is the flight? When do you arrive there? What's the time difference? Please keep us updated. This is so exciting. I know that God has an amazing adventure for you. Proud of you, Sam, and Anna too. <3
    - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip Samantha and Anna ! Great experience ahead of both of you.

    Love, Mon

    ReplyDelete