28 September 2012

IN MEMORY

Papa

March 3rd, 1925 - September 20th, 2012

87 years old. Married for 63 years!
Two children. Four grandchildren. Three great grandchildren.

Words could not begin to express the sadness that washed over me.
No words will ever express how much I miss his company.

My grandfather was an amazing person. He leaves behind many great memories.
Papa lived a very special life! I will never forget his loving kindness.

From serving in the Navy to spoiling his grandchildren, Papa could do it all!
Even if he wouldn't admit it, people knew he was a very talented man!
Papa taught highschool for many years, carved, fished, loved his family...
... and that is just a start.
He was a quiet man who never complained; handling each situation with great care.
I will always remember his laugh and the way that he joked around.
It amazes me how one person can do so many great things.

Words could not begin to express the sadness that is so real.
No words will ever express the gratitude that I feel.

I love you Papa!
May we always remember the life that you have shared with us!

Flowers From The Funeral

             Man + Donkey                           Beaver                                  Sheriff

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up besttie, i know its hard, but im here if you need to chat, or cry too.
    Love you !!

    ReplyDelete